Microblading is an age-old technique that offers clients the most realistic, natural, hair stroke brows available today. Microblading simulates REAL HAIR in the most undetectable natural way. Unlike traditional tattoo methods, microblading uses a manual hand tool that requires no electricity, no wires, no vibration – just smooth, precise design and happy customers with realistic looking brows!
At Permanent Cosmetic Training Center of Northern California we offer a professional facility for our microblade seminars. With 1-2 attendees per seminar we are able to offer affordable seminar fees. Additionally, we are devoted to enriching our students the proper way to perform microblading.
- Potential to Earn a Great Income
Microblading is in high demand as clients are continually seeking more natural results. Zero downtime, no swelling and minimal skin trauma for the client means a happy client!
- Low Start-Up Cost
Unlike a traditional cosmetic tattooing machine that costs anywhere from hundreds to thousands of dollars, microblading requires only disposable hand tools that range from a few cents to a few dollars at most.
- Semi-Permanent Results
Microblading lasts anywhere from 1-3 years, allow clients to change and modify their results and repeat customers for you, the technician!
Microblading does not require an electrical outlet or wires- easy, manual hand tool can be done virtually anywhere.
Our manual and video comes with each class!
Microblading Consultant and Artist
Want to get your eyebrows done?
Call Courtney at 707-536-8850
What You Will Learn
- Sanitization & Sterilization
- History of Microblading & Introduction to the Hand tool
- Skin Structure & Microblading
Learn the fundamentals about skin structure, tattooing, and where the pigment needs to sit in the skin for optimal results. Learn the different skin types and how to assess them with your clients. How to assess the right depth for each micro bladed hair stroke for the best results.
- PCTCNC Brow Mapping- Effortless Symmetrical Brows Every time
- Hair Stroke Design and Layout
- Live Model Demonstration
- Needle Configurations and Offerings
- Color Theory & Pigment Discussion
- Contraindications & Aftercare
- Marketing Tips & Strategies
- Starting Your Own Business
What To Expect
- 2 day seminar (16 hours)
- Attendees perform procedures on models, if approved.
- No cost for model application (models supplied by attendee or PCTCNC)
- Small seminar size 1 – 2 attendees per seminar.
- Pre-requisites identical to Fundamentals Seminar (click here for Info)
- Will receive attestation of completion of seminar
- Continued mentoring for 6 months.
KIT INCLUDED WITH PAID SEMINAR FEE
A $1,225.00 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your seat. This deposit is applied to the cost of the seminar.
The balance of $1,225.00 is due the day of the seminar.
ADDITIONAL SEMINARS TAUGHT AT PCTCNC
1 Day Eyeliner Seminar - $1000
PERFECT FOR MICROBLADERS WHO WANT TO EXPAND THEIR SKILLS!
1 Day Powder Fill Brow Seminar - $1000
ANOTHER GREAT SEMINAR FOR MICROBLADERS WHO WANT TO EXPAND THEIR SKILLS! THIS SEMINAR IS TAUGHT USING THE MACHINE METHOD.
1 Day Permanent Lip Color Seminar - $1000
LEARN TO APPLY PERMANENT LIP COLOR! GREAT SHORT SEMINAR FOR MICROBLADERS WHO WANT TO EXPAND THEIR SKILLS AND SERVE MORE CLIENTS!
2 Day Permanent Liner & Lips Seminar - $1800
LINER AND LIPS ALL IN ONE SEMINAR !
Any Permanent cosmetic tattooing and microblading applications are done exclusively under the scope of the California Safe Body Art Act; Issued by the State of California, Sonoma County.