Microblading is an age-old technique that offers clients the most realistic, natural, hair stroke brows available today. Microblading simulates REAL HAIR in the most undetectable natural way. Unlike traditional tattoo methods, microblading uses a manual hand tool that requires no electricity, no wires, no vibration- just smooth, precise design and happy customers with realistic looking brows!
At Permanent Cosmetic Training Center of Northern California we offer a professional facility for microblade training. With one on one class sizes and an affordable tuition we are devoted to teaching our students the proper way to perform microblading.
- Earn a Great Income
Microblading is in high demand as clients are continually seeking more natural results. Zero downtime, no swelling and minimal skin trauma for the client means a happy client!
- Low Start-Up Cost
Unlike a traditional cosmetic tattooing machine that costs anywhere from hundreds to thousands of dollars, microblading requires only disposable hand tools that range from a few cents to a few dollars at most.
- Semi-Permanent Results
Microblading lasts anywhere from 1-3 years, allow clients to change and modify their results and repeat customers for you, the technician!
Microblading does not require an electrical outlet or wires- easy, manual hand tool can be done virtually anywhere.
Our manual and video comes with each class!
Microblading Instructor and Artist
Want to get your eyebrows done?
Call Courtney at 707-536-8850
What You Will Learn
- Sanitization & Sterilization
- History of Microblading & Introduction to the Hand tool
- Skin Structure & Microblading
Learn the fundamentals about skin structure, tattooing, and where the pigment needs to sit in the skin for optimal results. Learn the different skin types and how to assess them with your clients. How to assess the right depth for each micro bladed hair stroke for the best results.
- PCTCNC Brow Mapping- Effortless Symmetrical Brows Every time
- Hair Stroke Design and Layout
- Live Model Demonstration
- Needle Configurations and Offerings
- Color Theory & Pigment Discussion
- Contraindications & Aftercare
- Students perform FULL procedure from start to finish on live model
- Marketing Tips & Strategies
- Starting Your Own Business
What To Expect
- 2 day course
- Students perform FULL procedure from start to finish on live model.
- No cost for model application (models supplied by student or PCTCNC)
- Small class size – 2 students per class.
- Pre-requisites identical to Fundamental Class
- Will receive certification upon completion
- Continuous Mentorship
GREAT ADDITIONAL COURSES FOR MICROBLADE ARTISTS
1 Day Eyeliner Course – $1000
PERFECT FOR MICROBLADERS WHO WANT TO EXPAND THEIR SKILLS!
1 Day Powder Fill Brow Course – $1000
ANOTHER GREAT COURSE FOR MICROBLADERS WHO WANT TO EXPAND THEIR SKILLS! THIS COURSE IS TAUGHT USING THE MACHINE METHOD.
1 Day Permanent Lip Color Course – $1000
LEARN TO APPLY PERMANENT LIP COLOR! GREAT SHORT COURSE FOR MICROBLADERS WHO WANT TO EXPAND THEIR SKILLS AND SERVE MORE CLIENTS!
2 Day Permanent Liner & Lips Course – $1800
LINER AND LIPS ALL IN ONE COURSE!
A $1,500.00 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your training spot. This deposit is applied to the cost of tuition.
The balance of $1,500.00 is due 2 weeks prior to the start of class.
Any Permanent cosmetic tattooing and microblading applications are done exclusively under the scope of the Body Art Permit, Issued by the State of California, Sonoma County.